Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Link to 6-10 Great Tips on How to Help Your Child Work Towards Student Success at Home

Still catching up on my blog reading at home and I ran across some great tips on how parents can help their children become more successful in school while they are working at home. As a parent of school-age children now myself, I even learned from these tips. I love following Cool Cat Teacher's blog and learned that she has another blog site for parenting tips, so I will include that link as well. The only problem I had with these tips is that I found the blog post for tips 1-3 and the post for tips 4-6, but I couldn't find the blog post for tips 7-10. I am guessing it is still coming in the next week or so. Either way, please click on all of the links below and read some great advice and tips on how we can all help our "students/children" at home.

**Edit: Tips 7 and 8 have now been posted and can be found by clicking the 3rd link**



**I skimmed some other blogs on this site and some look really, really good. If you like "self-help" blogs and books, this site has tons of free blogs written by every day people who have knowledge in all sorts of areas like family, parenting, empowerment, self-help, motivation, etc. If you have some extra time, skim a few of these and see what you think**

No comments: