Sunday, February 12, 2012

Benefit for Local Family on February 25th!

Noah Ransom a 7th grade student’s father has been diagnosed with cancer. There will be a benefit for him and his family on February 25 at the Carlisle Methodist Family Life Center from 5:00 to 8:00. They will be serving food from Back Alley Smokehouse and desert from Fiss. The cost is $5 at the door. There will be a silent auction and raffle as well. This is a great opportunity as a community to enjoy a nice evening together and support one of our own families who needs our help and support. Please put this on your calendar and try to make it out for a great meal and/or the auction and raffles. Thank you!

1 comment:

Marriage Counseling Jacksonville FL said...

I'm still learning from you, but I'm trying to achieve my goals. I certainly liked reading everything that is written on your blog.Keep the posts coming. I liked it!