Sunday, January 23, 2011

Saving Money and Investing Money....In Plain English

I love these "Common Craft" videos as they take some complex topics many times and make them very simple. Great for kids and great for adults. And most are found on Youtube. Since we have been talking about money, saving, checking accounts, and even investing with our JA Biztown curriculum, I wanted to share these 2 videos. The first one is embedded right here in my blog and you can just hit play. The 2nd one, I linked to it so you can watch it there and watch other Common Craft videos as well. I highly recommend many of their "how to use different technology" videos. Very short, but very informative.





edit: I added a 3rd video called Borrowing Money in Plain English by Common Craft. It is embedded below. Enjoy!

No comments: