Saturday, November 17, 2012

8th Grade Email Answers: What am I Thankful for and Why?

When 8th graders were asked this week "What am I Thankful for and Why?", here are some of the best responses via email from this great group. Happy Thanksgiving to all!

"Im thankful for EVERYTHING in my life. My mom got my family into horses, my horses taught me how to ride, my trainer helped me get my dream to come true, and my dad is there for support and to help pay:) . I love having all the wonderful teachers that help me in all my classes at school. And of course to Jesus who had all this planned.
 I love my life."


" I am thankful most of all for my family. They are the reason I am who I am today, and why I have everything I have. I am pretty proud to call them my family. Sometimes we fight but we never can stay mad at eachother. I love them very much and wouldn't be here if it weren't for them."

"I'm thankful for my family, the roof above my head in school and at home. One thing at school that I'm thankful for Miss.Grieme i love the way she talks to us face to face."

"I am thankful for my parents and the roof(s) they put over my head, the food they put on the table, and the clothes they buy for me. I am thankful for their love. I am also thankful for my grandma who was the number one person who taught me my faith, which I am also thankful for. I am thankful for my sisters, even though I don't always show it. I'm also thankful that I have the opportunity to get a good education."

"I am thankful for my family and friends. They help me when I need it. They pick me up when I am having a bad day. I am so grateful to live where I do. This place has made me who I am today. I am thankful for my school and for the teachers that help me. Thank you!"

"I am thankful for so much in my life!  I have every meal of the day unless I choose not to. Not many people in the world can say that. I'm also thankful for my family. I am thankful for them because they care about me and support me in whatever I do. I think the main reason I'm so thankful for my family is because we love each other even when the world doesn't. I wouldn't be the person I am today without my family."

" I am thankful for my family and friends. I know that some people don't have that luxury and I am happy I do." 

No comments: