Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Common Sense Media Now to Review Educational Gaming

Just a quick heads up about a great new route that Common Sense Media is going taking. While they will continue to give very detailed reviews of movies, tv shows, video games, and books for parents and kids so that we all know exactly what positive and negative messages are in these media options, they will now work to do the same with the many educational games and apps your kids get exposed to. As a parent of 3 young kids (soon to be 4!), I love the fact that I can use Common Sense Media for this purpose as well. My kids use our Ipod Touch and IPad a lot and I put many educational games on there. I also direct them to several online educational games. As a teacher, I think I know the quality of each game, but I also like knowing someone is researching them for me as well. To learn more, click on this link and please continue to use Common Sense Media to check out the media your child is consuming.

Common Sense Media's New Learning Reviews

No comments: