Monday, November 7, 2011

Iowa Youth Survey 2010 Data Powerpoint

Parents, Guardians, Students, Community Members, Educators.....anyone....please view the powerpoint below to see how the latest data from the Iowa Youth Survey, taken in 2010 by all 6th, 8th, and 11th graders across Carlisle and the state, figure into the data we have been receiving since 1999. In many cases, our results are trending up and looking much better. This is a great thing! We have less kids using drugs and alcohol, getting their hands on drugs and alcohol, less kids bullying, and more kids feeling better about themselves. But we still have a ways to go to reach goals that I have set for myself and my school. But, the news is good and I am excited to share this powerpoint to many people this year. Feel free to flip through the powerpoint below and email me questions, leave comments, or give me a call if you have questions, concerns, or comments.

No comments: