Saturday, April 23, 2011

Top Ways Teens are Getting into Trouble When Online



Came across an interesting article today while going through my Google Reader updates. This was linked on a blog I read and after clicking on it, I even learned some things. As your kids/teens go online and do the many things they do (remember....online means computer, laptop, tablet computer, phone, Ipod Touch, etc....online is almost everywhere now!), they might be at risk by doing things they don't think twice about. Please click on this link and read the article. It is a little complex at times if you are like me and do not know everything about the Internet, but maybe you could have your teen read it with you and explain what it means. I have a feeling they will know what these 5 risky online behaviors are. Bottom line: You can never be too safe when going online....

Click below.

No comments: